Tuesday, June 1

real world sa...

after a day and a half of airports, my first 747 (thought of greg), the helpful dutch, a very policed jo-burg, and renting a cell phone 20 min before my final flight...i made it to port elizabeth, sa...CEA was clearly wrong about my housing...instead of a small complex we have our own house with a pool and shady but wireless internet...so it's great for 3 guys and 3 girls representing texas, virginia, ohio, kentucky, me, and mexico...for my roomates we have one zach galifianakis and one tomika from 'school of rock'...the other 3 are pending final comparisons...

2 comments:

  1. after a few pitchers at captains the consensus is...that i also live with an alicia keys, glen close, and one george lopez with glasses...ill leave it up to you to decide who is who...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha im so glad you made this
    love,
    Zachary

    ReplyDelete