Tuesday, June 29

farewell cape town...

this will be my last post for a while...leave bright and early in less than 7 hours to make my way to kili where thursday i start my climb...4 days up 2 days down with my summit attempt on the 4th of july...my final day in cape town was a wine tour of the stellenbosch region north of cape town...a pair of isrealis, floridians, and one canadian made up our crew and it was a blast...with a crash course on "wine etiquite and snobbery" i tried a lot of different wines that i didn't know existed and learned a lot...4 vineyards 6 glasses at each over the course of the day...let's just say me and the tour guide's son here dean had a blast...hes only 7 but according to him he only drinks tequilla so i knew we'd be buds...even though i saw him sneak about 4 glasses throughout the day...classic dean

No comments:

Post a Comment